Rows: 1 - Columns: 13
Updated: 6th January 2020
To run a zoo you need a licence from the local authority. Unless a shorter period is specifically stated, all licences will be granted for one year and renewed annually.
Rows: 16 - Columns: 9
Updated: 6th June 2019
To carry out charity collections going from door to door, shop to shop, or pub to pub you need permission from the local authority. A permit allows a collection for money or goods, including clothing. Some national charities gain exemption...

If you've used our datastore before, you'll notice a few changes around here. We've built a brand new datastore from the ground up to better meet the needs of our community & to reduce our costs.

Our new system is built using fewer resources than our old system. Please be thoughtful about repeatedly downloading large datasets.

If you use our data on a website or in an app, get in touch & we'll help you make some small changes to get things working again.

If you notice that something is broken or isn't quite working for you, please let us know what you were doing & what went wrong.